/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I hadn't adequately plumbed the depths of Stevie's lameness

I stand seriously corrected by several e-mail comments on my previous post.

It is true: both "Ebony and Ivory" and "I Just Called To Say I Love You" were, indeed, waaay lamer than Part-time Lover.

(But what is it with you people and preferring e-mail to leaving stuff in the comments right here on the blog? I'm offering you fame, here, among at least dozens!)

Comments on "I hadn't adequately plumbed the depths of Stevie's lameness"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM) : 

From where this huge LPNotF sits, I am uncomfortable becoming more than a voyeur in the blog universe. I don't know the majority of your blogees, and don't feel the need to make opinions known to them. When you write your blog, you have a fairly good idea who is on the viewing end. For me, responding to "all" is far less appealing that responding to Houston Spencer. It's a choice between a personal conversation or a public one.

BTW - I've spent the past couple of days cleaning my iPod of a sticky Diet Coke and Mentos mix. Apparently I needed the "Theses are trained professionals. Don't try this at home" disclaimer.

 

post a comment