/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A beloved underworld gothic rabbit meridian

I normally don't link to stuff in the New York Times because of their use-by date policy: after short while of being free, articles go into the for-pay archives.

But if you're a reader of contemporary fiction, I highly recommend getting through this article before it goes the way of sour milk.

Did someone say reading list? I love the whole list-making thing. Lists remind me that I could be doing things that, in a moment of focused attention, I decided I really wanted to do.

And, while I'm at it, is there ever a bad reason to post a gratuitous picture of Toni Morrison?

..

Comments on "A beloved underworld gothic rabbit meridian"

 

post a comment