/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Monday, May 15, 2006

My drug habit, my clandestine whore

I arrived bleary at work, this morning, after an ill-spent night. With photoshop.

You may think the Internet is infinite. You don't know the depths of endlessness, the definition of obsessive codependency, until you have drunk of photoshop like fizzy punch at a high-school dance.

Occasionally it pays dividends. This, for example, is worth it, to me.



Is it offensive that a post titled "my clandestine whore" shows a picture of a dear old friend?

Yeah. That's probably offensive.

..

Comments on "My drug habit, my clandestine whore"

 

post a comment