/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wasabi dad

I don't do it all that often, but every time I read Laid-Off Dad, my day jiggles a little more.

This following piece -- here reproduced in its entirety -- had me spitting Diet Coke through my nose at work:

Culinary revelation of the day

If you dip a wasabi rice cracker in wasabi mayonnaise, pop it in your mouth, and chase it with a handful of wasabi peas, you can see through time.

..

Comments on "Wasabi dad"

 

post a comment