/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Obama on Fathers' Day

There's plenty of rhetorical and political analysis that can be done about this speech. Plenty of strategy and tactics and folks in the background with sharp pencils and scrunched up drafts in the waste-basket. Plenty of other folks who can pick fights and poke holes.

I embrace that reality.

I also know that I've never heard another politician who's had this kind of impact on me. My head still needs a few more pieces put in place, but my heart is already there. He didn't have me at hello, but he has me now.



..

Comments on "Obama on Fathers' Day"

 

post a comment