/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Sunday, March 23, 2008

TED

I've spent part of the Easter weekend listening to TED talks. I've blogged about TED before, but every time I dip in, I'm amazed at the resourcer that it is. It's a remarkable source of perspective-stretching inspiration.

TED talks.

Comments on "TED"

 

Blogger Sandy said ... (3:41 PM) : 

I love TED talks. I've been sifting through them myself this past week and have been setting aside some that I want the kids to watch.

This one for example called "Stroke of Insight" http://blog.ted.com/2008/03/jill_bolte_tayl.php

and this one "Three Things to Know Before You Ski to the North Pole" http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/89

:-) Sis

 

post a comment