/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Note to self

In future, avoid international flights originating from Heathrow.

At all costs.

This used to be one of the best airports in the world. Now, its slow
torture.

..
.

Comments on "Note to self"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 AM) : 

Totally agree! recently I was rebooked from a delayed United flight to BA in LHT, they told the guy in line BEFORE me he should really hurry to get his flight, which was leaving ONE HOUR AFTER mine... do you think they would have mentioned something to me? Ha ha. Guess they just saw no hope anyway. still made it, Thank God, the whole trip would have been senseless if I had lost that day, because I went for a jobinterview. But don't ask how! I was running like a dog on the racetrack.
Hate Heathrow!

 

post a comment