/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Short hot flame

I finally saw pictures of Flame-Haired Angel's newly shorn head, today.

Rather than post the pics, I'm gonna wait 'til she gets home and take some myself.

It is remarkably Natalie Portman, though. She wasn't fibbing about that.

..

Comments on "Short hot flame"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 AM) : 

Having spent a wonderful evening at our favourite Moroccan restaurant in Balmain with FHA on Saturday night, my husband and I can report that the new "do" looks FANTASTIC! - very French and tres tres chic.

 

post a comment