/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Monday, September 25, 2006

Top Secret Drum Corps

This is just wonderful. One of the most impressive displays of precision drumming I've ever seen.

The Top Secret Drum Corps.

I started playing drums when I was five years old. So I have 34 years of appreciation for just how difficult what they're doing would be even if they were just standing still.

Even if this isn't normally your kind of thing, I predict you'll have a bunch of fun watching through to the end.



Brought to you by drummerworld.com, the best freaking drumming site on the web.

Comments on "Top Secret Drum Corps"

 

post a comment