/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Freezing for the kids

Last night I slept rough on the streets of London to raise money for Action For Children. Six of my Alcatel-Lucent colleagues and I spent one cold night braving the elements so that perhaps at-risk children won't have to.

Not only did my friends and family stump up some serious cash to support the effort, a couple of my dear AIESEC friends showed up at about 1:30 in the morning, just to offer their moral support. What an extraordinary, generous and magnanimous group of people I know! Life is a blessing, but friends like mine are blessings on a blessing. Thanks to all who offered words, cash, and encouragement!

If anyone would like to donate in support of our effort, my fundraising page is still open. Just click HERE to drop a few bucks, pounds or yuan to help.







..

Comments on "Freezing for the kids"

 

post a comment