/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Sunday, December 09, 2007

On a stalk???

How did I go forty years without knowing that Brussels Sprouts grow like this?

Don't they grow like little cabbages! I mean, they LOOK like little cabbages!

Sneaky ass sprouts. What else are people keeping from me?!?



..

Comments on "On a stalk???"

 

Blogger Gigi said ... (6:08 AM) : 

Oh my god, I'm as shocked as you are! Similarly I recently learned that pineapples grow on bushes on the ground, I always thought they were on trees like coconuts or bananas.

 

post a comment