/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in time. Timeless.

Flame-Haired Angel and I have been watching The West Wing. We've never seen it, even though it's written by the creator of our favourite TV series ever.

We just passed: "The greatest threat to democracy is the unbridled power of the state."

So, I'm grooving on it.

If you check this space semi-regularly, I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been rebuilding my home computer from scratch. My old French chop-shop job finally gave up the ghost for good.

..

Comments on "Back in time. Timeless."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 PM) : 

As big fans of the West Wing we've been dipping our toes into Studio 60 On Sunset Strip. So far so pretty good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Houston & Geri: You will probably not be surprised to hear that I also considering "Sports Night" as the best TV show ever. (My life has not been the same since the day "You're wearing my shirt, Gordon." was uttered.) I predict you will LOVE West Wing. It's Sorkin as you already know and love him. In fact, it's filled with Sports Night actors and re-uses several Sports Night plot points.

Mauritian: I am so very sad to tell you that Studio 60 goes downhill very VERY quickly. I found it painful to behold; and believe me, I tried very hard to like it. Apparently, my beloved Aaron got himself off coke (the powdery kind, not the fizzy kind) before starting that show. Not sayin' there's a connection, but ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 AM) : 

Um.

"...that I also consider ..." and not "considering," of course.

I am be making my living writing!

** off to have a second cup of coffee **

 

post a comment