/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Monday, September 17, 2007

Come rain, or sleet, or smelly colleagues...



In a few weeks' time, I'm going to be spending the night on some of the world's most expensive real estate, with a beautiful, expansive view of one of the UK's iconic monuments.

I'll also be sleeping in a box, and probably freezing my nipples off. I may also be very wet. And whiny.

I'm proud to be joining my Alcatel-Lucent UK & Ireland colleagues participating in Byte Night, the UK IT industry's annual charity sleep-over. On the ground. In the rain.

On the night of Friday, October 5, we'll be sleeping rough in London in aid of kids across the UK who often don't have a choice about sleeping any other way.

All proceeds go to NCH, the children's charity, supporting their work with at-risk kids across the UK.

If you'd like to sponsor me, a few pounds or dollars or yuan from you, and one uncomfortable night for us, could make a real difference in helping at-risk kids achieve their potential.

Are you in?

If so, please click HERE.

That link goes to my sponsorship site which makes donating simple, fast and totally secure. It is the most efficient way to sponsor me and get your money to NCH, the children's charity, as fast as possible.

Thanks for giving it a thought.

And don't call me too early on the morning of October 6!


More info:

..

Comments on "Come rain, or sleet, or smelly colleagues..."

 

post a comment