/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Tuesday night in Istanbul

Four Estonian women who've just proven their angel's wings false by convincing me to drink Estonian vodka. Lesson learned: Go to Estonia for the women, not the vodka. A moment later, one of them tied an Estonian flag to my wrist and wrote something in Estonian on my arm with a magic marker.


Did I mention that my company paid for me to be there?

Believe me when I tell you I've got no idea where these guys are from.



..

Comments on "My Tuesday night in Istanbul"

 

post a comment