/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Walking down the street behind a sexy woman

FHA: Wow. She's got, like, the perfect body.

Me: Well, what little I can see of her face, she's got one of those sour, harsh, bitter looks that's just completely off-putting.

FHA: Yeah, but it wouldn't matter if you were doing her from behind.

...about half an hour later ...

Me: Were any the tradesmen in the house, today, eye candy?

FHA: Nah. They were all, like, in their forties.

Me: You know, it's lucky you had so much credit in the bank from the sour-faced woman.

..

Comments on "Walking down the street behind a sexy woman"

 

Blogger geri spencer said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Hmm... my more colourful remarks aside, I need to reassure your loyal readers that I don't, like, talk like a Valley Girl every time I, ya know, open my, like, mouth... do I???

 

Blogger scootergrrl said ... (2:56 PM) : 

LMAO :D

 

post a comment