/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hanging on the telephone



I just had to post this. Some of you will understand why. Others, alas, won't.

I actually saw the "Parallel Lines" tour, live, at Ontario Place, in Toronto. My sister wanted to go, so, in true Spencer family form, we all went. Great show. I still remember the sweat pouring off the drummer. It must have been very early adolescence for me, as I don't remember how hot Deborah Harry was. Watching this video, I can see I missed something.

(Hat tip to BoingBoing, which has also posted links to eight other punk-pop gems.)

..

Comments on "Hanging on the telephone"

 

post a comment