/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am married to the most wonderful woman on the planet

I got home yesterday evening and went, as is habit, into my study, to find, as is usual, the days mail plopped on the leather chair before my desk. A package. From Australia. This part isn't usual.

It's from Flame-Haired Angel, who's in the kitchen making fish, which is somewhat confusing given she's apparently sent me a package from Australia. But there, on the address label, there is proof it's from her: "To my cricket fan."

It's a DVD issue of the old Australian Broadcasting Corp's miniseries called "Bodyline", about the most famous series of cricket matches in history. I've always wanted to see it.

In the picture below, you can see a very young Hugo Weaving, Agent Smith from The Matrix, and Lord Elrond (Liv Tyler's father) from Lord of the Rings.





..

Comments on "I am married to the most wonderful woman on the planet"

 

post a comment