/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Monday, October 17, 2005

Silence in Piemonte

Piemonte isn't silent, but I have been, because Flame-Haired Angel and I have been in Piemonte.

Italy.

Hiking. Wine. Food. Lovin'. Nappin'.

Allllll goooooooood.

But no bloggin'.

I didn't turn on my computer for 10 days. Picture the smile on my face.

Missed the blog, the writing, but not the computer.


So much to write, but just a check-in, for tonight. To say hi.

If I didn't work the kind of job I do, I think I'd like to stay up all night and write and write and write about the trip, all the while with Sniff 'n' The Tears blasting in my headphones.

But it's not to be. Not tonight. But you never know.

(Yeah. Driver's seat. Pick up, pick up, pick up your feet.)

Comments on "Silence in Piemonte"

 

post a comment