/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mis-reading

Mis-read from an article, tonight:

"You're either with us, or you're with the jingoists."

I thought, "How brilliant!" Then I realized I mis-read it. And then I thought, "How brilliant!"

Now, if only more of the population were to know what jingoism is, I might have a hot meme on my hands.

Comments on "Mis-reading"

 

Blogger Glenn Reid said ... (12:48 AM) : 

Reminds me of one my favorite one-liners...

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can't.

 

post a comment