/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Saturday, June 06, 2009

days with my father

One of my guilty web pleasures is the blog Le Love. The folk recently tipped me off about this extraordinarily beautiful work. To say that it's moving doesn't begin to capture it's power. Le Love called it "insanely touching". That creeps in the right direction, but the experience of the work is its only appropriate summation. Have the experience.

days with my father

One small note for the anal retentive (like me): The navigation of the site is quite innovative, but also non-intuitive. You can scroll up, down, sideways. Don't worry about linearity. Just immerse yourself. It's part of the beauty.


Comments on "days with my father"

 

post a comment