/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Power Law Distributions and the art of the chaotic long view

I'm addicted to TED. Sometimes I go for weeks without listening to a TED Talk. Then, for whatever reason, I'll seek out a new one, or I'll re-experience an old one, and I'll be transported.

My most recent mind-altering TED experience was with this talk, by Clay Shirky. It's a little high on the wonk factor, but so worth it. The talk is a couple of years old, now, but never more relevant.


...

Comments on "Power Law Distributions and the art of the chaotic long view"

 

post a comment