/***********************************************/ /* HEADER */

It's a fine line between living for the moment and being a sociopath.

Patricia B McConnell: For The Love Of A Dog.

Pema Chodron: The Places That Scare You

Daniel Wallace: Mr Sebastian & the Negro Magician



All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are. --Pablo Neruda

Sunday, February 04, 2007

When the word "fartcatcher" came into my life

Stumbling across the video below was like finding treasure.

I saw it for the first time in 2001. I saved it greedily to my hard-drive. But either the file or that drive went walkabout, at some point. I've kicked myself dozens of times, since, when I've wanted to share this vid with someone.

Then, just yesterday, it popped up during a random web walk.

One of the best pieces of self-satire ever. Made by people in the advertising industry about their lives. That they rip themselves as hard as they rip their clients is just joyful.


Comments on "When the word "fartcatcher" came into my life"

 

post a comment